It is currently Feb 21st, '18, 16:10

Camping notes 
Minor

Post Camping notes
Basically putting in a few ntoes here on a few good areas to sit/camp in for a shortwhile.
Now as many know the game has greatly changed in attempt to reduce camping but they have not completely phased it out.

Nuketown:
(possibly one of the most impossible maps to camp on but not completely impossible)
I find this most adventageous to build up a quick kill streak of at least six or seven without fail and even moreso depending on the intelligence of the other team. This will work best on Domination. It is best you take advantage of the first three seconds to get into position as the other team will be spam capturing their spawn flag. If you spawn behind the green house youll want to quickly spring out through the house and immediately turn left when you reach the other side. Near the cars youll see a wall. Go pron alongside this wall and scan the lane that rund down to the other side of the map into the enemys spawn. Now they wont spawn right in front of you but the only way they will have line of sight of you is by fully exposing themselves. The best weapon for this area I highly suggest is the m-60 with extended mags or slight of hand if you want to reload and reasonably stand a chance of surviving.
Now if you spawn behind the yellow house across the other side of the map I highly suggest you play a few minutes into the game and then at some point lay down in the middle of the living room floor facing out through the door. It is very rare enemies will get at you from behind as they have to go through numerous allies to do so. Just keep pegging them off as they round the bus. If you watch for their shoes along the ground youll know when to start spraying so as to hit them immediately once they walk into the open. And if your good enough you can (I think) get a few foot hit markers from underneath the bus before they even know where the bullets are coming from.

(more to come)

Dec 24th, '10, 23:11
Report this post
Profile E-mail YIM
Imperial Admiral

---------
Post Re: Camping notes
Excellent notes here faros! Keep them coming! :D :D :D

Dec 31st, '10, 13:49
Report this post
Profile E-mail